Benoni Pools are swimming pool renovators that specialise in re-
We know POOLS and we love to give your pool a face-
All Marbelite pool shells deteriorate over time. The Marbelite becomes flaky, porous, chips and stains may occur in the Marbelite. The pool might even start to leak through small holes in the Marbelite. Often the surface of the floor of the pool becomes so rough that it hurts the feet of the people using the pool. This is a good indication for the pool shell to be resurfaced and that is when you contact us, the expert in pool renovations and resurfacing on the East Rand, based in Benoni.
Marbelite lasts longer then fibreglass. As time goes by fiberglass will crack and the fiberglass lining could start to pull away from the sides of the pool. Marbelite has been around for more than 40 years. Marbelite is an ideal option when you decide to renovate your pool as the surface is not slippery and Marbelite lasts very long. A Marbelite Pool coating creates a stunning finish to a swimming pool!
• We drain the swimming pool.
• A chlorine and pressure wash is done if the pool has a lot of algae stains.
• The pool shell is chipped to create a larger surface area and small "pockets" that ensure the marbelite will bond to the walls and floor of the pool.
• We also inspect the pool for any possible leakages, checking around the weir, aim flow and light. We will do the minor pool repairs and sealing as necessary before we continue with the next step.
• The client has the choice to replace or keep the mosaic tiles in the pool. In the case of new mosaics, we will lay new ceramics or glass mosaics under the coping and along the step edgings. If we are not replacing the mosaics, we will ensure that the grouting is checked and repaired, to prevent the pool of losing water through the grouting. Benoni Pools will offer the option to clean the ceramics to get rid of the calcium build-
• We cut in below the existing mosaics and chip away below and around them as to create a thicker strong layer of flush marbelite below and around the existing mosaics. However, we recommend replacing the old mosaics in the pool if they are worn and damaged.
• A marbelite and bonding liquid slurry is mixed and applied to the walls and floor of the pool to create a rough surface for the new Marbelite to bond properly. This provides the ideal surface onto which we can apply a new coating of Marbelite the next day.
• Finally Benoni Pools will apply a 6-
• We give you a 3 year warranty on our marbelite workmanship!
Contact Benoni Pools for excellent quality and service and superior swimming pool renovations and resurfacing and all types of pool repairs on the East Rand. This includes: Benoni, Boksburg, Edenvale, Kempton Park, Springs, Sunward Park and Brakpan.
Use our contact form for a speedy same day reply and take the first step to a STUNNING new look pool. Alternatively for a more personal touch, call Benoni Pools today on 083 212 2834. We will give you a free, no-